Beyonce’s New Visual Album is Released with SEVENTEEN VIDEOS by SURPRISE: Meanwhile You’re still Broke, Basic, and NOT BEYONCE #sistaTV

Last night at about 1:00 in the AM. Jesus himself SNATCHED me up out of my Scandal induced slumber, by hollering, ” GET UP GIRL, Beyoncé, sent you a message on Facebook!”

“I told my team, I wanted to shoot a video for every song and put them all out at the same time. And everyone told me I was crazy. But we’re actually doing it. ITS HAPPENING”

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter

Link to Beyoncé’s New Visual Album:

Yep, Beyoncé released her new album, “The Visual Album” to I-tunes by and made a VIDEO for EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY SONG.

Let’s be clear BEYONCE the biggest star in the whole world made an entire album BY SURPRISE. HUNDREDS of PEOPLE helped her create new songs and create 1,2,3,FOE, SEVENTEEN Videos and ain’t NOBODY SAID SHAT!

I can’t get my kids not to tell the mailman that I had the runs last week.

But Beyoncé who is hounded by endless paparazzi, gossip mongers, and the Illuminati themselves released her most anticipated album in ages, BY SURPRISE?

You listen here and you listen good. When did she have time to do this? HOW, B? HOW I SAY!

Dear KING B,

First, how is your whole ENTIRE day not filled to the brim with just the completely tedious work of being completely flawless full-time. How do you make time for all the wig snatching? All the Basic Bish slaying? How do you manage all of the day-to-day details of being your glorious, glamorous perfect  KANG Beyonceness self on a daily basis?

You have spent this WHOLE year on a complete world tour where every night you SLAY tens of thousands of people to death and then shimmy and shake them right back into GETTING THEIR ENTIRE LIVES by the end of the show?

How are you getting up every morning looking like this?

Slaying ever basic chick from here to TIMBUKTU with PINK ROLLERS in HER HAIR!!

And then spending every evening making GROWN MEN act like this?

How, Bey? HOW?

And now you mean to tell me that in between all of that heroine type hustle, making sure my niece Blue Ivy is the student of EVERY month at the Tina Knowles Holy Academy for Wig Snatching Little Girls, and being the wife of the century to your husband you had time to make SEVENTEEN videos for FOURTEEN SONGS? And then release them all at once? BY SURPRISE? You had time to Blow up the game?

So on the weekends you were like:
“You know what? I’m bored! Let me just CHANGE THE ENTIRE MUSIC INDUSTRY up. Let me just FLIP the way music has been delivered since the very butt crack of time and Run the Entire WORLD once AGAIN on any given FRIDAY??”

Meanwhile, I have $27.43 cents in my bank account and I didn’t take a shower yesterday cause I was too exhausted from making the kids two packs of Kraft Mac and Cheese and having to fill up the dishwasher! LOOK AT MY LIFE, B? Look at my choices!

I Swear FORE GAWD, I’m going to get my ish together, B. I put that on everything I LOVE (You, Jesus, Oprah, Snacks, TV and the kids)! Mark my words, in the next 18 months, I’m going to SistaTV Fix MY OWN LIFE right up. T

hank you for once again reminding me that, “I’m a grown woman and I can do WHATEVER I WANT!” Cause I want more. I want independence. I want peace. I want abundance. I want joy. I want ground-breaking, world-changing SUCCESS. And I’m going to get it.

One day in the very near future, I’m going to choose a random Friday and drop some real ish that will shake up the whole world.

I’m going to do some real “SistaTV, BOMAYE” type stuff again real soon, B. I’m about to change the game, son. But first, I’m going to watch every last one of these videos and Thank sweet little eight pound baby Jesus on the cross that I live in a world where a brown girl just like me (Fine! sorta like me) can not only RUN THE WORLD but she can change it.

Just Bey cause she wants too.

SistaTV loves you, B. Thank you.

No Spam! No foolishness! SistaTV Loves YOU!

You may also like

• Alisha
    December 13, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Sista TV I LOVE this post! I’m not a big Bey fan but this post would almost *almost* make me open my iTunes app and purchase it…LOL!

• SistaTV
      December 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Come on girl!! Join us and #teambeyonceiseverything… LOL Thanks for the love!

• kgstyle
    December 13, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I loved this post!!!
    Great meaning…great influence!!

• SistaTV
      December 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Thank you so much girl! She really is a huge influence to me. I love how pro-woman she is… Thank you for commenting and supporting Bey and me! lol

• kgstyle
        December 13, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I love her too…! I love that about her no matter what everyone else thinks. I love Miss Queen Bey!

• beautyschoolscArlet
    December 13, 2013 at 1:26 PM

OMG!!! This was an amazing post!!!!

• SistaTV
      December 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Hey Ms. B! Thanks for stopping by! I’m glad you enjoyed the post! That means a lot to me! <3

• guyanesesista
    December 13, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Wonderful post! You had me cracking up the whole time. I wonder who else is gonna be dropping albums like Queen Bey now.

SistaTV loves your comments... Please share!

Hello, Love! I'm SistaTV!

Senam SistaTV Amegashie

Senam SistaTV Amegashie

Welcome, Darling... So I'm supposed to write something really amazing here... But in the words of the greatest philospher of our time... Ain't nobody got time for that. I kid. I kid. Kinda. I'll update this someday... but for the time being... Just click around... and remember... SistaTV Loves You!

MERLIN AND VERLIN!! #superstars #sistatv #twintvs
SistaTv's Daily Gratitude List #sdgl
1. I've been writing more than before. #happythankyoumoreplease
2. I have a twelve year old. I don't understand it. #twelveyearsasolstice
3. My mom is in my kitchen making me light soup and fufu for lunch. I often taken this for granted cause MamaTV can be so much... but I'm a lot too and so is LittleSistaTV .... so I've decided to shut up and enjoy her and all of our too much. #webringourallandplenty #ghanamustgo #stayabitfirstthough
4. I've been washing my face and using my @kbyab and my face hasnt been itchy in a week my smoothness is coming back and may the glow be witcha biah... Issa miracle. #glowup
5. Solitude is necessary and so restorative for me. But it can also be a crutch to keep pain away. Balance, ya dig? #healingismadscrumptious
6. My sink has a leak... my brother  checked it, my neighbor came and went to get the part to fix it and blessed on blessed on blessed. #gratitude

SistaTV loves you, my mama, and sweeter than my solitude.
What you say? #yougottapretendlikeyouainthearitsohecansayitagain #soyoucanactallshockedagain #yousocrazy #whome #issasnack  #datingisfun #loveyourself  #sistatvlovesyou #goodmorning ???
Three time winner. AMEGASHIE GIRLS ARE NOT A GAME... OOOOO!!! YASSSSS! SOO PROUD OF MY NIECE!!! #girlboss #girlsintech #stemgirls #actso #medicineandhealth #blackgirlsrock #conquermob
@SistaTV loves you, viciously rapping every single solitary word of #biggiesmalls Warning, and glowing the fuck up. #goodmorningloves
SistaTv's Daily Gratitude List #sdgl
1. 2018 shall be my year of correct answers.
2. Every single part of me feels different. Get ready its going to be a wildly, joyful, absolutely fabulous ride.
3. Up, up, and away.
4. If you love me... remind me all of the times... okay?
SistaTV loves you, my old self and my new self, and all the things I will do to feel the ways that I want to feel. #sistatv #ifeelgood  #dear2018 #thankyouinadvance
Let this bless you. #goodmorning SistaTV loves you.
It's funny cause its true... ??? #issameal

Enter your email address to subscribe to SISTATV and receive notifications of new posts by email. SistaTV LOVES YOU!